- Rotate your smart phone to Landscape mode to view any full images of surfaces and more!
- (May not work on older phones!)
- We're open Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm
- Kindly contact us to arrange earlier or later pickups / deliveries / appointments
- Freight elevator is open all day - no lunch closure
- We wrap your order in our custom-made moving sleeves
- You arrange for the messenger service
- Items are arranged by size, small to large, and organized both by category and by color.
- It's good to scroll through and familiarize yourself with potential options before coming to see us in person.
- Remember to check out all pages.
- Creating a Worksheet is your visual checklist, It will streamline your job of selecting, editing, and sharing with clients, colleagues and us.
- The worksheet will self-clear when you leave the website or close your browser.
- It is not possible to have multiple worksheets at one time.
Pricing | Payment
- Rental price posted with each item is for a period of up to and including five business days.
Pick up Monday 1st morning and return Monday 7th morning.
- Extended rentals are prorated at 20% of the original rental fee, per extra day.
Pick up Monday 1st morning and return Tuesday 8th morning ~ one rental + one extended day. We allow a courtesy return window until 11am before counting the day as an extended rental.
- Rentals are payable in full prior to release.
- Payment may be made in cash, by check, or credit card (Amex, MC, Visa, and Discover)
- Exchanges made after pickup on the day of rental will incur a 20% charge per item returned.
- Cancellations on confirmed orders that are wrapped and ready to go will be charged 50% cancellation/restocking fee. In the event we’d lost a rental on any item in that order, the full price will be charged.
- We do not offer discounts for editorials, large rentals or tests.
How to Handle Surfaces and Set Pieces
- Marble, Stone, Venetian Plaster, Cement and some Woods are susceptible to organic materials:
- fresh cut fruit
- baked goods
- raw fish, fowl and meats
- gorgeous makeup smears
- Other factors of potential for damage are:
- hours under close up hot lights
- flame throwing
- excessive clamping without cushioning
- heavy handed taping
- cutting or ironing on surface
- drilling holes
- wax gobs
Please use common sense and don't hesitate to ask us about anything. We can guide you to ensure stress-free shooting and happy returns!
Repair | Replacement | Insurance
Renter assumes full responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
- Repair fees are charged when we must go beyond usual cleaning and maintenance. Such charges are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Damaged items must be returned.
- Replacement fee is for cases of items damaged beyond repair; total replacement fee is set at six times the rental cost. Items damaged beyond repair must also be returned. Replacement fee is separate from the rental fee.
- For clients who use a third party messenger service to transport items, we recommend insuring items at six times the total rental cost.
- A heads-up from the renter about on-set mishaps is always appreciated!
Pick Up | Transportation | Messenger Services
- Large (4ft x 6ft and over) and/or Heavy (70 pounds and over) surfaces require professional two-person courier team. Stone, Marble, Cement, Tile and any surfaces weighing 70 pounds or more MUST be handled by a two-person courier team.
- Surfaces will not be released to bike messengers.
- Please be in touch if you need a courier service recommendation.
- Due to the small size of our team we cannot provide curbside service for pickup or returns.
Thank You For Your Inquiries!
At this time we are not offering custom work, sales from our inventory or shipping.
We make everything here in our West 30th St Studio. Nothing is outsourced so replacing or duplicating is not a simple matter.
Crating and shipping is time consuming and expensive.
Emergency contact number: